Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded 13.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. Chromia has a market cap of $10.95 million and $12.00 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Chromia has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Chromia token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0332 or 0.00000362 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.75 or 0.01723368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168719 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00110249 BTC.
Chromia Token Profile
Chromia’s total supply is 413,059,795 tokens and its circulating supply is 330,179,109 tokens. Chromia’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Chromia is chromia.com.
Chromia Token Trading
Chromia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chromia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chromia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.