Chrono.tech (CURRENCY:TIME) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. Chrono.tech has a market cap of $1.54 million and approximately $43,113.00 worth of Chrono.tech was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chrono.tech token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.17 or 0.00023791 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Chrono.tech has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045223 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $453.12 or 0.04970299 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055339 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031467 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004545 BTC.
Chrono.tech Token Profile
Chrono.tech (CRYPTO:TIME) is a token. Its launch date was December 8th, 2016. Chrono.tech’s total supply is 710,113 tokens. Chrono.tech’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews. Chrono.tech’s official message board is blog.chrono.tech. Chrono.tech’s official website is chrono.tech.
Buying and Selling Chrono.tech
Chrono.tech can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chrono.tech directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chrono.tech should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chrono.tech using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chrono.tech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chrono.tech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.