Databroker (CURRENCY:DTX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Databroker has a total market cap of $1.44 million and $7,845.00 worth of Databroker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Databroker has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. One Databroker token can now be bought for about $0.0187 or 0.00000204 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045339 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.76 or 0.04946267 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055285 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031497 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013263 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004548 BTC.
Databroker Token Profile
DTX is a token. It was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Databroker’s total supply is 225,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,968,572 tokens. Databroker’s official Twitter account is @DataBrokerDAO. Databroker’s official website is databrokerdao.com. Databroker’s official message board is medium.com/databrokerdao.
Buying and Selling Databroker
Databroker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Databroker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databroker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databroker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databroker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databroker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.