GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 11% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, GoldMint has traded down 14.8% against the dollar. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.58 or 0.00006358 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. GoldMint has a market cap of $1.11 million and $226.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010968 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.48 or 0.01727395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168678 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109882 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bancor Network, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.