PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. PRIZM has a market capitalization of $26.13 million and approximately $321,867.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PRIZM has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar. One PRIZM coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0150 or 0.00000164 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,153.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.80 or 0.02423108 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $56.05 or 0.00612304 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain [old] (EDC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004363 BTC.
PZM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,742,221,101 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.