Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Proton Token has a market capitalization of $466,715.13 and approximately $96,323.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 25.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045339 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $452.76 or 0.04946267 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055285 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031497 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013263 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004548 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
PTT is a token. It was first traded on June 19th, 2018. Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,284,874,900 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.