SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded down 12.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One SONO coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges. SONO has a market capitalization of $2,281.62 and approximately $50.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SONO has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.88 or 0.00743600 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $215.31 or 0.02358603 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00028250 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020119 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004684 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00153418 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00170983 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008062 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
SONO Coin Profile
SONO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 2,084,823 coins. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.