Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Universa has a total market cap of $5.54 million and $1,226.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Universa has traded up 9.9% against the dollar. One Universa token can now be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinBene, Ethfinex and Cobinhood.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010932 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.75 or 0.01723368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168719 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00110249 BTC.
Universa launched on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. Universa’s official website is universablockchain.com. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News.
Universa Token Trading
Universa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.