VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One VoteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. VoteCoin has a market capitalization of $35,776.21 and $1.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded down 24.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $51.90 or 0.00566987 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00111004 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00073212 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
VOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 98,055,250 coins. VoteCoin’s official website is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VoteCoin
VoteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VoteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VoteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.