HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. HedgeTrade has a market cap of $429.61 million and approximately $367,339.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HedgeTrade token can now be bought for about $1.49 or 0.00016314 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007848 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005004 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00041091 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
HedgeTrade is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,208,798 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com.
Buying and Selling HedgeTrade
HedgeTrade can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HedgeTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.