Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. In the last week, Insights Network has traded up 22.5% against the US dollar. One Insights Network token can now be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000208 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. Insights Network has a market cap of $3.74 million and approximately $48,249.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045142 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $457.02 or 0.05001743 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00055187 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031613 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013234 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004569 BTC.
About Insights Network
INSTAR is a token. Its launch date was February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 251,136,843 tokens and its circulating supply is 196,753,508 tokens. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken. Insights Network’s official message board is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork. Insights Network’s official website is www.insights.network.
Insights Network Token Trading
Insights Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.