Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 82.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Sentinel Protocol has a market cap of $11.39 million and approximately $24.16 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded 63.3% higher against the US dollar. One Sentinel Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0283 or 0.00000310 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Upbit, Bibox and DDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017803 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012463 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012356 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012795 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005106 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000300 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Sentinel Protocol (CRYPTO:UPP) is a token. Its launch date was May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 401,731,425 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentinel Protocol’s official website is sentinelprotocol.io.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Hotbit, Bilaxy, Upbit, Bibox, BitForex, GDAC, Bittrex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.