BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 5th. In the last seven days, BOMB has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BOMB token can now be purchased for approximately $0.89 or 0.00009825 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and DDEX. BOMB has a market cap of $821,309.66 and approximately $47,236.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00032051 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,124.37 or 1.00448647 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00120542 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006661 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000371 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 921,039 tokens and its circulating supply is 920,251 tokens. BOMB’s official website is bombtoken.com. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
BOMB Token Trading
BOMB can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.