ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0463 or 0.00000509 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $270,790.43 and approximately $3,868.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Release Project (REL) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Junsonmingchncoin (JMC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin (CRYPTO:EXCL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,851,627 coins. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.