MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 5th. During the last seven days, MedicCoin has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar. MedicCoin has a total market capitalization of $11,922.43 and approximately $14.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MedicCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004768 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
MedicCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin. MedicCoin’s official website is mediccoin.com. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC.
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MedicCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.