Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. One Patron token can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Hotbit, CoinBene and IDAX. In the last week, Patron has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Patron has a total market cap of $203,000.65 and approximately $10,350.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011014 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.66 or 0.01691594 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00170194 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00052125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00108590 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron’s genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 393,950,594 tokens. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Patron’s official message board is medium.com/@patronproject.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, LATOKEN, Exrates, CoinBene, HitBTC, Hotbit and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.