Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 5th. In the last seven days, Pigeoncoin has traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pigeoncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and QBTC. Pigeoncoin has a market cap of $856,383.43 and approximately $42,557.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004424 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Pigeoncoin (CRYPTO:PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 5,595,694,865 coins. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official message board is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pigeoncoin Coin Trading
Pigeoncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pigeoncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pigeoncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.