Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $59,781.29 and $4.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
Deutsche eMark (DEM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.