Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded up 23.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. During the last seven days, Edge has traded 98.3% higher against the US dollar. Edge has a market cap of $6.61 million and $1,206.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Edge token can currently be bought for $0.0661 or 0.00000595 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, KuCoin, OKEx and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00040016 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $560.03 or 0.05043079 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010026 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051499 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00029855 BTC.
Edge Token Profile
Edge (DADI) is a token. It was first traded on February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Edge’s official website is edge.network/en. The Reddit community for Edge is /r/edgenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Edge is medium.com/dadi. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Edge Token Trading
Edge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Ethfinex, FCoin and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.