FundRequest (CURRENCY:FND) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. One FundRequest token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and CoinBene. In the last seven days, FundRequest has traded 304.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. FundRequest has a market cap of $69,619.23 and $84.00 worth of FundRequest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.55 or 0.01978590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182693 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00074384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00110281 BTC.
FundRequest launched on November 28th, 2016. FundRequest’s total supply is 98,611,464 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,782,545 tokens. The Reddit community for FundRequest is /r/fundrequest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FundRequest’s official Twitter account is @fundrequest_io. FundRequest’s official website is fundrequest.io. FundRequest’s official message board is blog.fundrequest.io.
Buying and Selling FundRequest
FundRequest can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FundRequest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FundRequest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FundRequest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FundRequest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FundRequest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.