Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. In the last week, Gexan has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Gexan has a market cap of $8,993.52 and approximately $653.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and P2PB2B.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.83 or 0.00764490 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00034706 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.22 or 0.01146487 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00139775 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00151848 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,004.50 or 0.99171577 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007682 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
Gexan Coin Profile
Gexan (CRYPTO:GEX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,923,741 coins and its circulating supply is 2,612,051 coins. Gexan’s official message board is medium.com/@gexanlottery. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gexan
Gexan can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gexan should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gexan using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.