Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Minereum has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $859.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Minereum token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001106 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. In the last week, Minereum has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $217.58 or 0.01967808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00182721 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.15 or 0.00073730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00110182 BTC.
Minereum launched on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 9,647,640 tokens. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Minereum Token Trading
Minereum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.