MX Token (CURRENCY:MX) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. MX Token has a market cap of $24.00 million and approximately $4.82 million worth of MX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MX Token has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. One MX Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001204 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CHAOEX, Hoo and MXC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00040071 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $555.96 or 0.05028206 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002819 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00009988 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00029827 BTC.
MX Token Profile
MX Token (MX) is a token. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2018. MX Token’s total supply is 660,984,564 tokens and its circulating supply is 180,299,022 tokens. MX Token’s official Twitter account is @
MX Token Token Trading
MX Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hoo, CHAOEX and MXC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MX Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MX Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MX Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.