ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. ProxyNode has a market cap of $57,605.03 and approximately $37.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ProxyNode coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last seven days, ProxyNode has traded 16% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.51 or 0.00761024 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.89 or 0.00152089 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008528 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002431 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ProxyNode (PRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 169,964,768 coins. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.network. ProxyNode’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769.
Buying and Selling ProxyNode
ProxyNode can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ProxyNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ProxyNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.