Silverway (CURRENCY:SLV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Silverway token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, Coinsbit and CoinLim. During the last seven days, Silverway has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. Silverway has a market cap of $1,521.19 and approximately $160.00 worth of Silverway was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,096.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $284.81 or 0.02566700 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001826 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.60 or 0.00618215 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain [old] (EDC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002555 BTC.
Silverway Token Profile
Silverway (SLV) is a token. Silverway’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 150,009,999 tokens. The official message board for Silverway is medium.com/silverwayplatform. Silverway’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Silverway is silverway.io.
Buying and Selling Silverway
Silverway can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Coinsbit and CoinLim. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silverway directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Silverway should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Silverway using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silverway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silverway and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.