LHT (CURRENCY:LHT) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 16th. One LHT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0206 or 0.00000189 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Alterdice and P2PB2B. LHT has a market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $104.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, LHT has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001873 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ixinium (XXA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
LHT is a coin. Its launch date was July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. LHT’s official website is usdx.cash. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for LHT is medium.com/@USDXWallet. LHT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LHT
LHT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Alterdice, Exrates and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LHT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LHT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.