NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 16th. One NULS coin can currently be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00002562 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NULS has a total market cap of $27.66 million and $5.78 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NULS has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009176 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002231 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00047368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00250187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00101672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $163.64 or 0.01497447 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.59 or 0.00197545 BTC.
NULS was first traded on July 11th, 2018. NULS’s total supply is 110,901,318 coins and its circulating supply is 98,824,419 coins. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for NULS is nuls.community. NULS’s official website is nuls.io.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.