Sharder (CURRENCY:SS) traded down 13.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. In the last week, Sharder has traded down 1.9% against the dollar. One Sharder token can currently be purchased for about $0.0090 or 0.00000083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sharder has a total market capitalization of $2.56 million and approximately $111,468.00 worth of Sharder was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00043793 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005367 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $466.13 or 0.04265510 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004682 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009164 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00057808 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002336 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00034731 BTC.
Sharder Token Profile
Sharder (CRYPTO:SS) is a token. Its launch date was February 6th, 2018. Sharder’s total supply is 350,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 283,282,765 tokens. The Reddit community for Sharder is /r/Sharder and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sharder’s official Twitter account is @SharderChain. The official website for Sharder is sharder.org. Sharder’s official message board is medium.com/@SharderChain.
Sharder Token Trading
Sharder can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sharder directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sharder should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sharder using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sharder Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sharder and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.