Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. Neo has a market capitalization of $1.43 billion and $1.35 billion worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Neo has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar. One Neo coin can currently be purchased for $20.22 or 0.00193921 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bibox, BigONE and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009621 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00038626 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $23.43 or 0.00224756 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00083351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.18 or 0.01421307 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009762 BTC.
Neo Coin Profile
Neo’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for Neo is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Neo’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Neo’s official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling Neo
Neo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bitfinex, BitMart, Coinrail, Bitinka, Coinnest, Cryptopia, BCEX, LBank, Kucoin, Huobi, OTCBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bitbns, CoinEgg, BigONE, CoinBene, DragonEX, Coinsuper, Bibox, Allcoin, CoinEx, Liquid, Koinex, BitForex, ZB.COM, Upbit, Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, Binance, TDAX, COSS, Tidebit, Ovis and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.