Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar. Gifto has a market cap of $7.07 million and $4.02 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can currently be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Kyber Network, Upbit and Bancor Network.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009552 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00039511 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.90 or 0.00227820 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00083741 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.69 or 0.01436217 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00181926 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
Gifto’s launch date was December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 748,004,035 tokens. Gifto’s official website is gifto.io. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bibox, Binance, CPDAX, Kryptono, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, BiteBTC, OKEx, Bittrex, CoinTiger, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Coinnest and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.