Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Ignis has a total market cap of $17.03 million and approximately $597,740.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ignis has traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar. One Ignis token can now be purchased for about $0.0224 or 0.00000213 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, Indodax, Upbit and STEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009552 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00039511 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.90 or 0.00227820 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00083741 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.69 or 0.01436217 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00181926 BTC.
Ignis Token Profile
Ignis’ genesis date was August 5th, 2017. Ignis’ total supply is 999,449,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,143,950 tokens. The Reddit community for Ignis is /r/Ignis. The official website for Ignis is www.ardorplatform.org/ignis%E2%80%94first-childchain. Ignis’ official Twitter account is @Jelurida.
Buying and Selling Ignis
Ignis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit, Coinbit, STEX, Indodax and Vebitcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.