Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Pascal coin can now be purchased for about $0.0399 or 0.00000380 BTC on popular exchanges including TOKOK, Poloniex and CHAOEX. Pascal has a total market capitalization of $1.30 million and $28,888.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pascal has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009552 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00039511 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.90 or 0.00227820 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00083741 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $150.69 or 0.01436217 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009533 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000239 BTC.
Pascal is a coin. It launched on August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 32,602,825 coins. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CHAOEX, Poloniex and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.