BITTO (CURRENCY:BITTO) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 18th. One BITTO token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.65 or 0.00005698 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, BITTO has traded 49% higher against the U.S. dollar. BITTO has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $5,160.00 worth of BITTO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00010332 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00093574 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00009480 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021265 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 103.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00058409 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
BITTO (CRYPTO:BITTO) is a token. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. BITTO’s total supply is 17,709,627 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,129,285 tokens. BITTO’s official Twitter account is @BittoExchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BITTO is medium.com/@bittoexchange. The official website for BITTO is www.bittoexchange.com.
Buying and Selling BITTO
BITTO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BITTO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BITTO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BITTO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BITTO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BITTO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.