Boosted Finance (CURRENCY:BOOST) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. Over the last seven days, Boosted Finance has traded 26.8% lower against the US dollar. Boosted Finance has a market capitalization of $580,482.16 and $94,843.00 worth of Boosted Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Boosted Finance token can now be purchased for approximately $9.70 or 0.00084861 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008757 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267725 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00093998 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.92 or 0.01399304 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00151812 BTC.
About Boosted Finance
Boosted Finance’s total supply is 99,118 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,853 tokens. The official website for Boosted Finance is boosted.finance. Boosted Finance’s official message board is github.com/Boosted-Finance.
Boosted Finance Token Trading
Boosted Finance can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boosted Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Boosted Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Boosted Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Boosted Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boosted Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.