Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 18th. Bread has a total market capitalization of $6.83 million and approximately $285,897.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bread has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One Bread token can currently be purchased for about $0.0770 or 0.00000674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038397 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008754 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006435 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005692 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $564.79 or 0.04941939 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031443 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
Bread is a token. It launched on December 16th, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official website is BRD.com . Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bread should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.