Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. Electra has a total market cap of $4.56 million and approximately $22,988.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Electra has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. One Electra coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dcoin Token (DT) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra (ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,580,197,578 coins and its circulating supply is 28,713,041,025 coins. Electra’s official message board is medium.com/@electrafoundation. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electra’s official website is electraproject.org. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.