FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 18th. During the last seven days, FTX Token has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. FTX Token has a total market cap of $339.03 million and $1.40 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FTX Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.59 or 0.00031443 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx and BitMax.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038397 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008754 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006435 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005692 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $564.79 or 0.04941939 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001876 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003027 BTC.
FTX Token Profile
FTX Token is a token. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. FTX Token’s total supply is 345,219,294 tokens and its circulating supply is 94,346,958 tokens. FTX Token’s official Twitter account is @
FTX Token Token Trading
FTX Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FTX Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FTX Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.