Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 18th. One Metal token can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00002756 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Metal has a total market capitalization of $20.66 million and $2.42 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Metal has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00038397 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008754 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006435 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005692 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $564.79 or 0.04941939 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00029408 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031443 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
MTL is a PoPP token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,588,845 tokens. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.