ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. ParallelCoin has a total market capitalization of $55,753.55 and $129.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParallelCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001556 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, ParallelCoin has traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.64 or 0.00418462 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010518 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003253 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000424 BTC.
ParallelCoin Coin Profile
DUO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.