PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 18th. During the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. PAYCENT has a total market capitalization of $287,128.80 and $14.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAYCENT token can currently be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008757 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00267725 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00093998 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.92 or 0.01399304 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00151812 BTC.
PAYCENT’s genesis date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,310,628 tokens. PAYCENT’s official message board is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.