Ravencoin Classic (CURRENCY:RVC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 18th. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Ravencoin Classic has traded 58.2% lower against the dollar. Ravencoin Classic has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and $51,585.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008746 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00268296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094213 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.09 or 0.01398922 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00153029 BTC.
About Ravencoin Classic
Ravencoin Classic’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,257,795,000 coins. The official message board for Ravencoin Classic is medium.com/@rvnclassic. The official website for Ravencoin Classic is ravencoinclassic.io.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin Classic
Ravencoin Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ravencoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.