Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 18th. In the last seven days, Utrust has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Utrust has a market cap of $57.87 million and approximately $2.33 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Utrust token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001130 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00038631 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008785 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006450 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005762 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $560.68 or 0.04925052 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031574 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001887 BTC.
UTK is a token. Its genesis date was December 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Utrust is medium.com/utrust. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Utrust is utrust.com.
Buying and Selling Utrust
Utrust can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrust should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.