Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 18th. Viacoin has a market cap of $4.35 million and approximately $95,253.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar. One Viacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001641 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.61 or 0.00416556 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010491 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003505 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003221 BTC.
Viacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,171,442 coins. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.