Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 25th. One Color Platform token can now be purchased for about $0.0097 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Bithumb Global and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, Color Platform has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Color Platform has a total market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $35,317.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12,983.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $271.06 or 0.02087693 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.15 or 0.00609612 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003496 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00009408 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Color Platform Token Profile
Color Platform (CLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2013. Color Platform’s total supply is 350,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,230,262 tokens. The Reddit community for Color Platform is /r/colorsorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Color Platform’s official website is color-platform.org/~colors/en. Color Platform’s official message board is medium.com/colorsorg. Color Platform’s official Twitter account is @copperlark.
Color Platform Token Trading
Color Platform can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb Global and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Color Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Color Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.