Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 25th. Dent has a total market cap of $17.75 million and approximately $328,393.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dent has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, LATOKEN, BitForex and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007708 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00094517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00231721 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00033225 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $177.40 or 0.01366300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.85 or 0.00137484 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,103,941,183 tokens. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, FCoin, Radar Relay, Fatbtc, Liquid, LATOKEN, Kucoin, CoinBene, BitForex, Binance, HitBTC, Allbit, Coinrail, Bitbns, OKEx, Lykke Exchange, Cobinhood and WazirX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.