Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 25th. During the last seven days, Hyperion has traded down 37.1% against the US dollar. One Hyperion token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000878 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Bgogo, Hotbit and Bibox. Hyperion has a total market capitalization of $36.10 million and $127,936.00 worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007708 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00094517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00231721 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00033225 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $177.40 or 0.01366300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.85 or 0.00137484 BTC.
Hyperion’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 316,765,917 tokens. The official message board for Hyperion is medium.com/@hyperionsgoffical. Hyperion’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Hyperion
Hyperion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bibox, Hotbit and Bgogo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hyperion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hyperion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.