SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 33.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 25th. During the last seven days, SPINDLE has traded 43.5% lower against the dollar. SPINDLE has a total market cap of $242,360.73 and $2,378.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SPINDLE coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $33.94 and $24.68.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12,979.05 or 0.99964816 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00041564 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.68 or 0.00559767 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.27 or 0.00803061 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004069 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00094997 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00004858 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004011 BTC.
SPINDLE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,521,564,890 coins. The official website for SPINDLE is spindle.zone. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SPINDLE Coin Trading
SPINDLE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $32.15, $24.68, $5.60, $13.77, $24.43, $51.55, $50.98, $7.50, $10.39, $18.94 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SPINDLE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.