carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 26th. One carVertical token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. carVertical has a total market cap of $1.46 million and $21,551.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, carVertical has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007610 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001918 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00090019 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.92 or 0.00235088 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00035378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $176.55 or 0.01342364 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00133063 BTC.
carVertical launched on December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,835,745,292 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,625,478,192 tokens. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
carVertical Token Trading
carVertical can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.