GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 26th. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $627,291.78 and $246.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeoCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001508 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, GeoCoin has traded up 10.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.88 or 0.00434793 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,073.92 or 0.99935402 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00009686 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00039664 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00021002 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003981 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00004466 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000466 BTC.
GeoCoin is a token. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.