INLOCK (CURRENCY:ILK) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 26th. INLOCK has a total market cap of $3.41 million and $7,483.00 worth of INLOCK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, INLOCK has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. One INLOCK token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00033705 BTC.
- Eterbase Utility Token (XBASE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007645 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $583.70 or 0.04461708 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.44 or 0.00286180 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00029998 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
INLOCK (ILK) is a token. It was first traded on June 19th, 2018. INLOCK’s total supply is 4,400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,256,346,429 tokens. The official message board for INLOCK is inlock.io/blog. The official website for INLOCK is inlock.io. INLOCK’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
INLOCK Token Trading
INLOCK can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as INLOCK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INLOCK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy INLOCK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for INLOCK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INLOCK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.